Thursday, September 12, 2013

Creatively Made Home - Jennifer Rizzo

Hi everyone!  I hope you have had a great week.

The weeks are getting closer to the launch of Creatively Made Home {Home for the Holidays} - the e-course eight amazing ladies and I will be teaching.  I wanted to share a little about each instructor in the weeks leading up to the course.  They are all extremely talented, but also gracious and warm and I know you will love them. 

I'm sure many of you know Jennifer Rizzo... she is so creative, has gorgeous style and is also a lovely person.  I loved Jen's kitchen when I first saw it featured in Country Living magazine and was thrilled when I discovered sometime later that she also had a blog and I could see even more of her beautiful home.  She also hosts an amazing virtual Holiday Housewalk every year and I always look forward to it!  Since then, I've gotten to know Jen a little better and I feel fortunate to have her as a friend.


Here is a peek into Jen’s incredible home and her style…

 

                           

                           


     

    


                              


I can’t tell you what Jen’s projects will be, but I promise you that they will be gorgeous and inspiring.

You may also want to check out the outstanding job Jen and her husband just did on their rental property.

You can read more about the Creatively Made Home {Home for the Holidays} course here!

 



 

1 comment:

I always look forward to reading your comments... thank you for taking the time to leave one!

Copyright @ Keeping It Cozy. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign